Saturday, November 29, 2008

Get ready for enough pictures to make...

Get ready for enough pictures to make your own brag book of Kate.  These are for our families who we love and will be missing during this holiday season.  But God is good and although we weren't with family (besides our new, little family) we had Thanksgiving with some great friends.  The food was great and Kate napped through the whole meal allowing Mom and Dad a chance to socialize.  

We're doing well, just staying busy and getting used to life as parents.  Kate slept well through the night getting up at 2am, 5am and then not until 9am.  She's taking a nice nap at the moment...we're still trying to figure out the daytime naps situation.  As soon as she went down we got busy putting Christmas decorations up.  We'll get our tree up in a few days and I'll post pictures of our new home decked out for Christmas.  

 


Catching sleep when we can



  1 week old


 


My attempt at a candid shot of our Thanksgiving Dinner...not always a good idea to count 1, 2, 3 if you want a "natural" picture




Kate was there too...


 

I think she loves us...we sure love her!


 
 

 


Sponge Bath time



I think she still wants to be in the womb


2 comments:

Scott and Marla said...

Sarah...your family is so precious! Your mom shared your blog address with my mom (Judy Moore in El Dorado) and she in turn shared it with me. I still remember walking you home from school when you started 1st grade! :) My husband Scott and I are expecting our second baby in March...big sister Kelly (2) is ready to meet him! We have a blog too, if you want to check it out...www.marlaandscott.blogspot.com.

Take care!
Marla Moore Finley

Katie Wigton said...

Chris & Sarah,

Kate is absolutely beautiful! Sarah, she looks just like you!! Way to go guys!