Here are some pictures of our little Kater-Tot.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Pictures
I had something written out but I've lost it...so since I'm a little short on time I'll keep this short because I know what everyone wants to see is pictures. :) We're loving being parents...figuring out what our little girl likes and dislikes. She really is the sweetest and we are loving every minute of being parents. We said goodbye to my parents this morning. We are so thankful to have their help these couple of weeks, they blessed us in a major way. Chris' parents come in town a week from today and we're excited to introduce them to Kate. I'm sure she will steal their hearts as she has ours.
Here are some pictures of our little Kater-Tot.

Here are some pictures of our little Kater-Tot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment