We have had a great visit with Joe and Catherine. They came up to meet Miss Kate and I think she's nabbed their hearts as well. They have been a big help, just getting groceries and doing laundry. Having extra hands is a luxury that I really appreciate. Kate has two sets of grandparents that love her SO much and for that we are very grateful. Here are some pictures from their visit and I'm going to do better at getting more pictures daily.
We went yesterday and got our Christmas tree. We're excited about our first Christmas as a family and we can't wait to start our own traditions. We'll be in Connecticut for Christmas and are looking forward to a relaxing time but we'll definitely miss our families back in Arkansas.
This morning at 2:30am when I was getting up to feed Kate, I was surprised to find a LARGE amount of snow had fallen. It was beautiful and is starting to melt today but was such a fun way excuse to cuddle at home with our pj's and hot chocolate. It will be a while before we have Kate playing in the snow but I'm sure her day will come when she's waddling out the door to make a snow angel or snow man. I wish I got a picture but I'm sure there will be another snow in our future and I'll be sure to capture it.
Kate and her Papa Joe
Cuddle time with Daddy
2 comments:
i love the picture of you giving her an eskimo kiss :) she is adorable
That's such a sweet picture of you and the baby! It looks like you've had some good family time!
Post a Comment