We're definitely ready for Miss Kate to make her arrival. I want her to come in her own time though. I think she and God have a pact to teach me patience. I had my weekly doctor visit last Tuesday and everything was normal, but my doctor was a little concerned that I my fundal height was measuring on the smaller side. So we went in for an ultrasound on Friday...which I was half excited about because we would get an opportunity to see Kate (and confirm that she indeed is a Kate not a Kevin). The ultrasound tech said she was shocked at how low she is and said she wouldn't be able to get a truly accurate measurement but that was why she was measuring on the smaller side. My amniotic fluid is a little low but not low enough to go ahead and deliver but they're going to monitor it a little closer. She did estimate that Kate is a healthy 6 lbs 13 ozs, give or take a little. All looked GREAT though and for that we are so thankful. So now I have a couple more weeks...maybe more, maybe less...to waddle around and wait for her debut.
We had a great weekend, very laid back. We greeted trick or treaters Friday night and then last night had dinner with a couple of friends who work for Campus Crusade at Yale. We worked hard in the yard clearing leaves for a good part of Saturday...Chris worked hard I should say...I kept leaf bags coming as he loaded 9 big bags. We also got to watch the Hogs beat Tulsa, YEA!!!
38 weeks
3 comments:
Hang in there! Please post pictures when she arrives!
Chris will be sending out an email or text when she gets here, right? Let me put it this way "Chris WILL be sending out an email or text when she gets here!"
Hope the next few days are short!
seriously? Why am I airplane? I put in carrieflick1@yahoo.com and get airplane???
Post a Comment