Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This daddy is loving his new daughter

I had to post this picture of Chris bonding with Kate...it's too cute!
I also wanted to update on Kate's weight. On Sunday we went into the pediatrician's office and we were all impressed! She had gained 6 ozs in 24 hours so she's doing great and her weight is no longer a concern. Then we had our first visit with our pediatrician last night (the one we went to on Sunday was the one on call for this past weekend) and she had gained even more weight! She was 2 ozs shy of her birth weight which is crazy! He said at this rate we may only need newborn diapers for a few more days. :) I'm sure she'll slow down but I was so pleased to hear she's gaining weight. She's been such a good feeder...although last night we had a minor meltdown but got it figured out...I think and hope.




Here's the picture...I gotta go feed.




1 comment:

wildflowers and sweet tea said...

that is a sweet picture! I'm glad nursing is going well. That's a blessing.