Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Welcome Miss Julia Maree Brown

On November 13, 2012 I became an aunt to a sweet baby girl, named Julia.  I laugh because my brother's first born, Julia, and mine, Kate, are exactly four years and a day apart.  Andrew's anniversary with his sweet wife Carrie is a day apart from us.  May 28 and May 29.  We like to keep things together.  :)  

But back to this beauty!  She was born 7lbs 7ozs and 19.5".  She is already showing a blend of both her parents.  I can't wait to spoil this little girl!  :)  She doesn't know it yet but she has two cousins that will love to show her the ropes.  What a blessing family is!  

 Carrie before she was about to go to the hospital....41 weeks and all.
 Proud Daddy
 The start of a new Brown family as the sun started to rise on November 13, 2012




No comments: