So with December comes busyness...but at least at the beginning of the month. Since we're staying in town and doing Christmas just as the four of us things are going to slow down a bit. I'm thankful for this. Slowing down to remember why we celebrate this season at all...not to mention with the grace of God passing the true reason for the season down to our children.
Here's what we've been up to since Thanksgiving...
We went to Tux and Trees for the first time...it was fun to have a date with this handsome man.
We had a friend who's daughter was in the hospital due to a heart issue. Thankfully she's home again!
We, and by we I mean just Chris and I, went on a business/relaxing trip to Dallas. Chris did some learning and I did some shopping. Needless to say it was fun for all. :)
It was great weather the whole time we were in Dallas but the day after we left it got really cold and even snowed!
Matching outfits....love it! Love even more that they're holding hands in this picture.
This week we got to celebrate our nephew's three year old birthday. Can't believe he's 3!!! He had such a busy and fun day that by the time we met up for dinner he was out! I enjoyed having him snooze a little in my lap. :)
Uncle Josh and Benjamin
Cuddle bugs on a lazy morning
And my niece, Julia, turned 1 month old this week! Isn't she adorable!?!?



1 comment:
Such a cute family!
Post a Comment