So I'm sort of playing catch up before the holiday haze sets in and I start to forget what happened before Halloween. Last weekend we had Nana and Papa Joe in town for the Razorback game against Ole Miss. Needless to say, we feel like we're the bad luck charm for our Razorbacks because since we've been home and have been able to go to two games here in Little Rock, they have lost both! We still enjoy watching our Razorbacks and have hopes each time that it will be a better outcome.
Then this week we had a visit from DotDot and the kids were thrilled. They played outside in the BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having this week and played hide and go seek. We did a little shopping for someone's upcoming birthday...on a side note, it would be an understatement to say Kate is excited about her birthday party. She is at SUCH a fun age! Her imagination is going all the time and she has such a sweet spirit. She's learning so much! Speaking of learning so much is our little Benjamin! He is talking more and more and putting together little sentences. Today he started saying, "I share"...of course he wasn't but he was trying to will himself by his words. :) He also says, "I did it!", "Thank you", "I have a cracker!" (the first thing he said to DotDot when she came to the door, he had cracker in hand), "Bye", "Hi", "Please", "Mama, Dada", "Nana", "DotDot", "Poppy" and we're working on Papa Joe. 
Kids at FamilyFest at Fellowship last weekend...they had a blast!


No comments:
Post a Comment