Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Kate!!!

Katherine Bailey Ross, you are FOUR!!!!  That is a hard age for me to swallow.  How can you be four???  You were just that little baby snoozing in the car seat at your first Thanksgiving at the Crocketts!  

2 weeks old

Turning one
Turning two


Turning three

Turning four!!!

Oh my sweet baby girl, you have brought such joy into our lives when you made your entrance into the Ross family.  You are growing up and although I don't want you to do it too fast I love seeing you gain more independence and understanding.  You are at such a fun age, I truly wish I could bottle this up and keep you this age forever.  But alas, you are four today.  You are a Mommas girl but if it's possible, equally a Daddy's girl.  You think the world of your Daddy....and sweet girl he thinks the world of you.  He has been around your finger from the day you arrived that cold day in November.  You are an amazing big sister at four.  Benjamin is spoiled by you!  You have a kind heart to him and do your best to make him happy...which can make discipling him hard on us but you and him have a bond.  He thinks the world of you too and each morning needs his Kate.  As for me, I am just blessed to have you rock my world on this day 4 years ago.  You are such a gift from God in so many ways and I can't wait to have the front row seat to what God has planned for your life.  

No comments: