Monday, March 23, 2009

Sophisticated Tastes

Kate's pediatrician gave us the green light to go ahead and start her on rice cereal to introduce her to different textures and tastes. So far Kate's not a big fan of the cereal but we're doing a little taste everyday to get her used to it.

We've been really lucky to have such a good sleeper. She had a few rough weeks early on but figured out her days and nights pretty quickly. She's been going to bed at 7:30-8:00pm every night and doesn't wake up again until 7:30-8:30 the next morning. Of course now that I put that in writing she'll make a liar out of me! She's probably just spoiling us.

My Mom recently shipped me a couple of dresses she made for Kate and here's a picture of one of them. It's a really cute fabric. She wore it to playgroup and church this past week and got SO many complements. Thanks GranDot!





First time eating "real" food






1 comment:

Katie Wigton said...

I'm glad Kate is doing so well. I sure hope Caroline is a good sleeper as well!!