Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day...

But not for Chris, sadly.  So overnight we got at least 6" of snow.  Thank goodness for Chris being an avid skier because he was prepared to step out in the snow this morning.  We've had this much snow on the ground before, earlier this winter, but for some reason this just seems like more to me.  Maybe because just Saturday it was nice and cleared of snow.  I have to say though, I love the way the snow looks right at first.  Once the salt and snow plows have touched it it's just not the same.  My car looks hilarious and I wish I was brave enough to venture out and take a picture of it.  I did take a picture from our doorstep...and I'm pretty sure our neighbor who was shoveling his driveway thought I was crazy.  :)  Being from the south I don't know if I'll ever quite get used to this much snow, but for now I'll enjoy it.  Pray for Chris though he's working at a satellite clinic in New London that's an hour away on a good weather day.  ***Recent Addition:  Chris gets to come home early because they've rescheduled all the patients. YEA!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out, I remember a few April Fools Blizzards :)