Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Playgroup

Kate's been taking great naps today! I need a day like today after yesterday. Here's my email to Chris yesterday:

5 spit ups
4 Kate outfit changes
2 Momma t-shirt changes
1 massive poop that resulted in Kate outfit change
1 Starbucks drink explosion bcs I left it on the bumper of the xterra and closed the door crushing my treat.
1 happy baby...hopefully about to take a nap *And she did, thank you Lord!

I've been blessed with a group of Mom's with baby girls all around the same age. No one's exactly the same age just staggered just right. Here are a few pictures from our group last week.


All the girls...Mom's were trying for a cute photo op...the girls just looked at us like we were crazy

Marisa and Tessa (5 months old)

Amanda and Nadja (2 months old)




Alexandra and Felicity (4.5 months old)



Alexis and Caroline (6 months old)


Me and Kate (4 months old)



This was Kate at the end of playgroup last week...


Kate loving the Bumbo these days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so thankful you have that group of support! i miss you!

naomi