Friday, March 13, 2009
4 months
So Kate turned 4 months yesterday and we had her checkup...Kate's doing great! I was pretty nervous since Chris wasn't with me but we both made it. :) Kate's pediatrician is really encouraging. I told him that she was still not a fan of tummy time and I was worried about her not rolling over any time soon. When it was time to get her measurements we had her on the table and I was on the end but had my hand on her. The doctor said that even though she hadn't rolled yet to not be surprised if she just suddenly did it. As he was getting her shots and paperwork ready, Kate rolled COMPLETELY towards me! She rolled from her back to her tummy. I was so shocked and thrilled!!! I was so glad she did it for the doctor too...someone else saw it not just me. :) He said she probably got up enough motivation to roll because she was trying to move closer to me. Awww...made me feel special. I was so proud of Kate, she's in the 40th percentile for weight and 10-25th percentile for her head and go figure...95th percentile for length! She's going to be taller than her Mamma! She's my little green bean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Sarah!
So fun she rolled over at the doctor! We're probably going to be there middle/end of May. We're not exactly sure of the dates yet, but probably around then.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Kim
Post a Comment