I am amazed how this little girl has captivated our hearts. Kate has eyes that constantly make me wonder what she's thinking. She's a very thoughtful baby, or maybe pensive it a better word. A few things she loves...
- When I change her she is captivated by our shadow on the wall next to her changing table. She stares and watches it intently...this makes changing her easier.
- Kate loves car rides, heaven forbid we stop for a stop light! She also loves but not as much walks in her stroller.
- She LOVES the window blinds behind the couch. We think it's the contrast in color but everytime we sit down on the couch she gazes at them like her long lost friend.
- Just today she has taken to the swing. I thought she would have liked it sooner since she seems to love movement of any kind (walking up the stairs is a favorite too)
- She loves running water.
- I think she already has a crush...a music crush that is...on Josh Groban. She quiets down SO quickly whenever I turn on a song of his.
- She loves baths, in fact she's getting one for her one month birthday tonight! But you have to keep that warm wash cloth on her chest...this girl is modest!
- She loves for her Daddy to swaddle her...Mommy's not quite as good at making her look like a burrito.
- She holds onto my finger SO tightly when she's eating. Her grip is really quite good.
I'm sure there are more little tidbits about our baby girl that I'm failing to mention, but we are SO enjoying getting to know Kate. I had no idea we could fall in love with someone so instantly. We are thankful everyday for our sweet daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment