We had a snowy weekend in Connecticut. In fact it doesn't look like the snow's going anywhere fast so we may have a white Christmas for Kate's first Christmas and our first Christmas in Connecticut. We got about a foot of snow, Chris has been experiencing the joys of shoveling. We're not sure if there's a law that you have to have your sidewalk shoveled by a certain time but it seems that everyone gets out and starts shoveling pretty quickly.
Kate slept 5 hours straight last night and then 4 hours after that! She's doing so well and getting into her routine. I'm sure this routine will change and won't always be this way. She's been eating like a champ and really growing! I was so excited to put her in a Christmas smocked dress that my Mom made for her...well it turns out Kate's neck is a little too big for it to fit. I did a trial run this morning to try and take some cute pictures and it simply wouldn't fit! We have another Christmas outfit she can wear to the Christmas Eve service but I was really excited about this one. Oh well...
Here's some pictures of our house deep in snow.
Oh so true...for now :)
3 comments:
those socks are awesome! My kids definitely need those but with different percentages :)
She's growing so much!
She is so beautiful. Enjoy the snow and the winter!!! Love you all!
Post a Comment