Saturday, December 13, 2008

How we spend our Friday nights...

Last night we had a fun filled evening of giving Kate a bath, having some quality tummy time, and a photo shoot with her Mom and Dad.

"Let me tell you something Dad..."
You might have to click on this to make it bigger...Chris imitating Kate's facial expressions




Me trying to imitate Kate


1 month old



Bath time!

3 comments:

pcb said...

I'm Worth Bowers' mom and I linked to your blog from theirs. Your Kate (Worth's sister is also Kate) is so cute and I love the pictures of the two of you imitating her!

Tara & Johhny said...

jack makes that same face...the "o" face

wildflowers and sweet tea said...

one month old already! well I'm sure you're a mommy pro by now. You all look like you are loving being a family. I'm so happy for you!