Friday we picked Chris up from work and drove up to Boston for the weekend. We had a great hotel that's right in the middle of the MIT campus and close to Harvard. Saturday we went over to Harvard, but of course we're biased to Yale. We went over to Feneuil Hall and Quincy Market for lunch where we ate at a Cheer's replica. We went over to the North End and walked around the streets of Little Italy...really reminded me of my semester in Italy. The northeast got hit with tons of rain...so we did our best to dodge raindrops. We still had a great time and can't wait to take Kate one day.
Speaking of Kate, I had another doctor's visit yesterday and everything's as it should be. I only have 7 more weeks to go! I'll try to get a belly picture posted soon and get pictures of her nursery decorated. I'm getting those finishing touches done and getting more and more excited to see and hold this little gymnast inside me.
Here are some pictures from our weekend in Boston...
Harvard

Inside a beautiful church on campus
3 comments:
i think it is funny that ya'll are in jackets and i am sweating up a storm in shorts down here :)
I can't believe y'all are wearing fleece already. Is your heat on? Today was our first cool day. It was in the 50s and warmed up to 77!
Hey Sarah,
Thanks for coming by! I ran into your mom a few months ago and she said that you were having a baby! Congratulations!
I know that yall are absolutely thrilled and ready for Kate to be here!
So glad that I have a way to keep up!
Rachel
Post a Comment