Friday, October 17, 2008

I have an amazing husband


Why my husband will ALWAYS be my Prince Charming...


  • He gives me back rubs pretty much every night, sometimes they're longer than others but it's always dependent on my comfort factor.
  • He understands and never questions my weird habits.  For example, some of you know I tend to get EVERY idiom/figure of speech wrong.  I have always said, "He's wise beyond his ears."...not years as it should be.  Chris just laughs and sometimes doesn't even laugh or skip a beat, he just knows what I mean.  Of course I have to watch out because Kate will repeat everything I say and I don't want her to take after her Momma on this one.  :)
  • He always says in the morning, "I need just one kiss"...but always gives me multiple kisses before heading out the door. 
  • He never ceases to be amazed by Kate's kicks...funny though, last night he was giving me a hug and she kicked and hit him in the stomach!  Either she wanted to be in on the hug or she was trying not to get squished.
  • His sweet eyes and dimples make me melt.
  • He has such compassion in what he does and works hard to serve others. 
  • He is a man of God and the leader of our family.  

    


1 comment:

Taylor Stewart Dobbs said...

What a sweet post! Miss y'all down here. Can't wait to meet Kate.
love, Taylor and Matt