We had a great weekend. Chris was on call and received a few calls Saturday and had to go in for a little bit, but Sunday didn't have any! Saturday night we went over to the Crockett's to watch Auburn get beat by Vanderbilt...disappointing for our Auburn friends. Earlier that day we managed to find the Arkansas game online through our internet provider. It was the first Hogs game for Chris to actually see this season and needless to say that too was disappointing....oh the rebuilding year. Yesterday we put the car seat in the car, to then take it out and figure out how it works with our stroller. For some reason having that car seat in the car made our new arrival even more real...I really felt like our lives are about to be changed. We got the little details finished in Kate's nursery...here's the pictures. I'm still not quite sure where some little things are going to go but at least we're ready for her arrival. Oh and..my handyman of a husband also installed a digital-programmable thermostat and it's so nice! Helps us get up in the morning when it's so chilly and all you want to do is stay under the covers. The heat comes on in the morning before we get up and then we have it set so it's not on as much during the day even though I'm there...it's supposed to conserve energy and save on the heating bills.
My sister-in-law, Whitney, painted this adorable painting for Kate's room. I love it!!!
My sister-in-law, Whitney, painted this adorable painting for Kate's room. I love it!!!
4 comments:
Hey Sarah! Her room is BEAUTIFUL and I especially love her bedding! You'll love being a mommy!!
Kate's room is beautiful. It is so much fun to put a nursery together and it helps to pass the time as you wait! Everything looks great, including you!
Kate's room is precious! You look so good! How are your feet?
My feet are still swollen but I'm doing ok. Thank goodness for Birkenstocks! Only 5 more weeks!!!
Post a Comment