We actually got to watch the Hogs beat Auburn...we could get the game on the internet which is really nice. YEA for the Razorbacks! Then we had friends over to watch some more college football and do some chili and cheese dip. All in all we had a great weekend.
I'm feeling really pretty good with 5 more weeks to go. I get really tired in the evenings and am dealing with swelling in my feet still but otherwise pretty good. I go to my doctor tomorrow and he'll see if I've dilated. I'm wondering if she's starting to move down because my maternity shirts are even starting to feel too short. She's still kicking like crazy and I love feeling her stick out of my belly. That sounds wierd...but I'm sure other moms understand what I mean.
Chris and I are enjoying our last few weekends just being the two of us, but we can't wait to meet Kate start enjoying weekends with her too.





5 comments:
georgous!! I'm glad you guys are getting time to enjoy the area! I can't wait to see pictures of Kate. You and Amanda are due about the same time!
I mean "gorgeous," oops!!
hey girl...good to see you on here! how are you liking everything WAY up there? When are you due? Glad to see that everything is going good!
-Adair
wow, I love the picture with the winding road and red trees on all around...beautiful! Enjoy it!
Sarah, I read your blog constantly even though I don't always have time to comment! Thanks for keeping us up to date. I lvoe the fall pictures and the pictures of Kate's room. I'm so excited for you guys and the upcoming arrival of Kate. Can't wait to see pictures. Marla
Post a Comment