Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kate's crib and bedding

My Mom made Kate's bedding and did a GREAT job!!! She shipped it this week and I just received it today...so I have to show it off. It's made of the minky fabric so it's SO soft. I feel like now that this part of the nursery is done I can really start nesting.
Chris probably gets so tired of me taking pictures...

My shirt kind of clashes with the wall color...oh well.
It's hard to see the skirt but it's a light green toile.




3 comments:

Katie No-Pockets said...

It is SO cute. By the way, the house is adorable as well and I know how it is to be making a trip to Home Depot every time you turn around. It's so fun to get a house all fixed up. Anyway, it sounds like things are going pretty well, so that's good to hear.

Katie Wigton said...

That looks great. Your mom did such a good job!

wildflowers and sweet tea said...

I wish I had known your mom could make bedding like this when my kids were born! :)
I'm glad you had fun in NYC. It must be fun being that close.