Obviously, I know I'm in Connecticut. But there are times when I'm driving from here to there and I have no mental picture for where I am actually going on the map. For some people that would probably be no big deal, but to me I need to know! Thankfully we have a GPS fondly named "Greta". Greta has helped us learn our way around during these past 2 moves. However, she can sometimes be a crutch. She successfully got me from home to Target and back home without a problem, but I had to pull up the map to figure out where exactly she took me!
On a totally different note, people have asked me if I have had any cravings. I don't know if I've had cravings specifically but I do seem drawn to munch on food that is orange. Not necessarily an actual orange (although I guess I did go through a time of eating a lot of oranges), just orange things. One morning when I was about 12 weeks along I will embarassingly admit to eating a peach or two for breakfast and then grabbing a handful of cheetos. Maybe it was more so the sweet/salty combo but just now I was at Target and my impulse buys were cheddar cheese Pringles and Cheddar Chex Mix, both of which are orange. I love me some SALT...but this orange thing is strange. On a healthier note I am sitting here drinking a strawberry smoothie which is YUMMY!
1 comment:
I love Doris...my GPS. She can get me in trouble sometimes if I don't use my brain and trust her too much.
Post a Comment