We have had a busy, but VERY productive weekend. And can I just say, I
love my husband! He worked so hard and patiently on various projects around the house. Now he sits studying and reading to prepare for his first day of his residency tomorrow. I couldn't be more proud.
Thursday we went out to dinner with his two fellow first year residents who are so nice and really fun. One of the residents brought his wife, so sweet and helpful in giving us tips for the area. We went to Sally's for pizza, which was delicious!
Friday our TV got hooked up, we really hadn't missed the TV at all because we've been so busy. Then that afternoon Chris spent painting the nursery. He did such a great job! Here's a few pictures...


Saturday we did some furniture shopping! We found some great pieces at Ikea, side note Ikea and Home Depot have become our favorite places. We got an entertainment center, side table for the living room, and kitchen island. We also put in our order for our baby furniture. We are blessed to already have a crib, so we got a dresser and glider. It's going to take a little bit to arrive so I'm glad we went ahead and ordered. Saturday afternoon we went to a cookout and then came back and worked on assembling the kitchen island. Here's the finished product please excuse the boxes..
We've been busy but it's been a lot of fun too. We're still trying to figure out where things go and I don't know when the dining room will be clear of boxes...but I feel like we're getting more settled.
My sweet husband loves his power tools. He was cracking me up in red from head to toe. We may live in Connecticut but we're still Razorbacks at heart.


1 comment:
it looks like you're getting settled in. :)
Post a Comment