Chris' brother Josh and his Dad taking a nap...Chris reading
Bailey in her spot on the boat
We celebrated Chris' 27th birthday on Tuesday
Chris' Mom and I
Kimberly Robin (when I first met Kimberly at a lake reunion she was 9 years old...now she's going to college!)
24 Weeks and 5 days

Whitney, Chris' youngest sister...and Chris' Dad peaking out below
Kimberly and Cynthia, Chris' aunt
My favorite 9 year old...Miriam. She knows all about babies and gave us our first set of diapers, bottles and pacifiers. Thank you!
My husband showing off his skiing skills...doesn't he look good? :)
It won't be the two of us much longer....
3 comments:
Sarah, you look absolutely gorgeous!
You look great Sarah! I can't believe how far along you're getting. Enjoy your free time now...it's all going to change! :) We miss you all here in B'ham!!!
You are SOOOO cute pregnant! I mean, seriously, it's amazing. It's so exciting that baby Kate will be here before too long and that the next time I see you, I'll get to see her!
Post a Comment