Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting Settled In

I think we're getting more settled into our house, the northeast, and just a new life all together. This weekend Chris worked hard on the sanding, priming, and painting the crib. He has just a little bit to go and then we'll be able to put it together and fill the empty nursery with at least one thing! I'm really excited about the way our house is coming together. Last night the weather was perfect so we worked for about an hour and a half in the yard...mowing and weeding. I really enjoyed getting my hands dirty (well, really my gloves dirty). Don't get me wrong, I won't be weeding anyone else's yard but my own...but there's something about the smell of dirt and grass. And oh I love the sound of mowing and the smell of freshly mowed grass!

Dr. Christopher C. Ross (first day of residency)


22 weeks and growing!


Doctor during the week, handy man/painter on the weekend


1 comment:

wildflowers and sweet tea said...

I'm glad you guys are getting settled in. I love working outside too. It's refreshing! We're in AR for the week. We're still trying to recover from the long drive! :)