Since I have a moment with both kiddos fast asleep I'm trying to stay caught up with the blog. I don't want to miss these moments and I know if I let too much time go by memories will fade and I will get busy with life and not have a chance to sit down and take note.
This weekend Chris' Dad and Kate and Benjamin's Papa Joe was able to come up to visit and meet his newest grandson. We missed Nana but she was needed elsewhere which was very understandable. Kate enjoyed lots of play time with Papa Joe and Benjamin got some good cuddle time. We are beyond blessed to bring our children into families where both sets of grandparents love them so much and love each other. So, here's to you, DotDot, Poppy, Nana and Papa Joe! We pray we can bestow such a blessing onto our grandchildren when that day comes our way.
No comments:
Post a Comment