I did my best to get a picture of me with the two I like to call...Thing One and Thing Two (Cat in the Hat is obviously a popular read in this house). We are at the point where the exhaustion has built up and we're settling into a new norm. I'm really getting enough sleep it's just broken sleep. Benjamin is starting to stretch his feedings out to 4 hours between feedings. He seems to sleep at the exact times Kate does...what I think is odd is that he just takes one nap...one LONG nap in the afternoon. He would probably take a nap more often in the morning if we weren't on the go. He does sleep in the car seat so I guess he gets cat naps. He's easy to get down for that afternoon nap but in the morning he's not so easy so I just spend a ton of time getting him to go down...for what ends up being a 30 minute nap in the morning. Needless to say...we're adjusting but he fits in wonderfully in our little family. Kate is still thrilled with him. He's growing like a weed...we measured him this weekend and he's already 24" by our rough measurement. His 0-3 month one pieces are beginning to look more like capris with 3/4 length sleeves. :)
6 weeks

No comments:
Post a Comment