Friday, December 4, 2009

Where have I left off?

Well, I sort of got out of the mood of blogging these last few weeks. I don't know why I just had no interest in getting pictures uploaded. Maybe because my now 1 year old keeps me hopping more than ever. :) She's now at the stage where she gives us tons of smiles and funny looks but turns it off as soon as she sees the camera in our hands. However...we have been able to sneak a few here and there.

Thanksgiving was great, it was Kate's 1st second holiday to experience so it was fun thinking back how little she was this time last year and how big she is now. We had a big group over at the Crockett's just like last year and it was all yummy!










Kate and I with Kristen Krop



Mr. Cal Crockett with his sweet Momma Brooke


Mike and Kristen Krop

No comments: