Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kate's First Birthday Party

I'm trying not to get behind in my blogging but with a sick baby girl it's hard to get much done. I'll take not getting anything done to be able to just sit and hold her since she's been extra cuddly these days. Long story short, she got a bug early last week that gave her a pretty high fever and not much else but since then the fever has gone and we're left with congestion. She's sleeping better at night now and seems pretty good during the day. I'll be glad to have my healthy Kate back but at least we got this first bug out of the way.

We had about 30 people in our tiny house a couple weeks ago to celebrate Kate's first birthday. She enjoyed everything except people singing to her...I think that freaked her out a bit. She didn't quite smash her cupcake but she did manage to get it in her hair and ears. After her party her toy chest literally doubled. We've been enjoying reading new books and she has her very own stroller to push that she doesn't let ANY of her stuffed animals ride in...no free rides I guess. Enjoy the pics!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!! Hope you girls are well!!!