Friday, December 4, 2009

O Christmas Tree

I admire all those people out there that have FABULOUS looking...practically professionally done trees. Our tree is perfect for us though...it's a combination of ornaments from 5 years together. One day I'm going to really get my act together and get our tree looking spectacular, but for now I'll tree that takes up most of our dining room suits us perfectly. Kate loves the lights at night but she does give it odd stares like "What is a tree doing inside the house??!!"





4 comments:

wildflowers and sweet tea said...

this is my favorite kind of tree. I love it when all of the ornaments have a special meaning. I don't think I ever want to have a perfectly uniform tree. :)

Brooke said...

our tree has ornaments from every place we have traveled together and I love the memories that pop up when Im putting them on the tree.

Tara & Johhny said...

you have to always have a tree with all the special ornaments on it somewhere in your house! i love talking about all the special ornaments every year :) i am jealous of your real tree. maybe next year we will get one.

m & m said...

my favorite thing about our tree is the paper angel on top that molly made at 2 and 1/2 years old! i can't bring myself to use anything else. :)