After leaving Andrew, Carrie and Julia we drove down to San Diego and enjoyed two days of amusement park fun. First day we went to Sea World which I knew Kate was super excited about because she had been talking about "Shampoo" or more commonly known as Shamu for almost a year We had a GREAT time. The weather was great and the park was really great for our age kids. The grand finale was the Shamu show and it didn't disappoint..although I do think Kate was a little under impressed but her parents loved it. :) Benjamin loved it all and did great the whole day despite waking up every day before that at 3:30/4:30am. Time change on a two year old is not for the faint of heart.

This was our view from our hotel room in San Diego...BEAUTIFUL morning and night. I fell in love with the weather and view. By the way...Benjamin isn't leaning over a 28 story drop...there is a window between us and the outside here. :)
1 comment:
Looks like y'all had a great time!
Post a Comment