We had a wonderful visit from Poppy and DotDot this weekend and were blessed by their loving on their grandchildren. To say Kate was excited to see them at the airport was an understatement! Benjamin however was a little started by the new faces that came into his car. :) As soon as we got home though he quickly learned that these two were going to be great fun. We had great weather for playing at parks and for them to go up to West Point for a football game...that Army won! On Sunday Benjamin was dedicated. The night before I realized it was going to be too chilly for his short jonjon that I intended him to wear so I had to quickly see what I had on hand that would #1 fit him and #2 be appropriate for cooler temps. I have to say this boy just keeps growing! We got his foot measured and he's a 5! That's a toddler size so it's a little difficult finding shoes that fit his feet. Instead of being in pre-walker shoes he's in full-fledged walking, hard sole shoes. On a funny note, Kate also had new shoes for fall/winter church mornings. So I pulled them out and put them on her and as soon as she took off running we heard a squeak resembling a rubber ducky! So needless to say while we stood in front of the church and had our pastor pray over us we had Kate making her own stamp on the moment with her squeaky shoes. HA!
We were sad to see them go but happy to know we'll have DotDot back with us in a couple weeks to help me out while Chris is in Miami for a meeting.
Kate loves to pose...when it's her idea and when she starts she really hams it up for the camera.
I'm a proud Momma of this handsome boy.




2 comments:
I LOVED the squeaking shoes. I told the choir I want a pair!! :) Kate stole the show - she was giving us looks and was so proud of herself! :)
Hey, did you know you can take the squeaker out?
Post a Comment