Kate started back to Trinity for three year old preschool...oh my! The first day they have parents stay and they do a shortened version of the regular day. I was so proud to see Kate jump right in. She was a little hesitant because none of her classmates from the two year old class were in her group (they split up the class so the room isn't too full with parents and children) but once story time started she was participating and having a great time. I was impressed to see how much she had grown and learned over the previous school year. So every Tuesday and Thursday morning Benjamin and I will drop Kate off to a morning of learning and playing. I just hope Benjamin doesn't get bored of me. I have a feeling when he looks over in the car and sees her empty carseat he'll be a little disappointed. But I'm looking forward to getting some one on one time with my little buddy.



No comments:
Post a Comment