We've had entirely too much snow this month! It was all nice and pretty when it started but after about our 6th "significant" snow storm we've had about enough of the white stuff. In fact I'm sitting here listening to a bulldozer and dump truck work their way through our neighborhood literally moving snow and taking it...
somewhere...
who knows really but anywhere else would be nice.
We have had 6, maybe 7 "significant" snows since Christmas and it's about worn us out! I think spring will be a welcome sight but we have a few more weeks before we get there! So here are a few pictures of the latest sea of snow that is our yard and neighborhood and a couple of the cutest big sister ever. On a Kate and Benjamin note, the other day I was changing Kate's diaper and she was talking on her phone to someone and I just kept hearing "Ben". I asked her who she was talking to and she said "Ben" very matter of factly. I'm curious to see how this transition will go...in 9 days we'll find out!
No comments:
Post a Comment