Kate has a friend in her class named Alex. They hit it off right away. He's about 6 months older than she is and his vocabulary is a bit more advanced. I was telling his Mom that he probably just likes Kate because she doesn't talk too much...I'm sure that will soon change! :) She does talk a lot especially in the last month or so but I can tell Alex likes to talk for Kate. He told me, "She really likes to color!!!" Every time we walk into school with him and his Mom he tries to hold Kate's hand. Sometimes she let's him and sometimes not. :) Keeping him on his toes! So last weekend we were invited over to his house for dinner, which was delicious! I tried to get a picture of the two of them but Kate refused to even look at the camera.


No comments:
Post a Comment