- I have gained 16 lbs and my appetite is great. I love this time in both my pregnancy because food is WONDERFUL.
- I haven't been as sick as I was with Kate...which is a blessing.
- I started feeling a little movement last week and then just this morning I was feeling some too...which motivated me to make this post! I have usually felt it at night which is the same as with Kate.
- I am in maternity clothes completely now. A few clothes with elastic bands I'm able to wear still but for the most part I'm in maternity.
- I'm already starting to get heart burn...not a fan! But it's at night and not as bad as it was with Kate...yet.
- We are getting Kate's new room set up this fall...will post pictures when it's all finished. Hopefully we'll be able to get her transitioned to a toddler bed without any problem...I've been having anxiety about this. My baby can't be ready for a big girl bed right???
- And the big news on whether we're having a boy or a girl comes this Friday. We're doing "reveal cupcakes" for our family to make the announcement. However, they won't get them until Saturday so we're going to wait to make our official announcement until sometime Saturday.
- I'm praying a lot of things for this baby but most of all that he/she knows the Lord and grows healthy (spiritually and physically) in Him...despite our flaws as parents. I'm so thankful the Lord knows what a mess we are and compensates on our behalf.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Need to document...
This pregnancy is already flying by and I find myself wanting time to slow down and speed up at the same time. I can't wait to meet this little one and see his/her little face. Watching our family unfold is amazing. So I don't forget here are some bullet points for where I am at 17 weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So it's pathetic, but I just now figured out that you were prego! Congrats to you and your wonderful family!
So by now you know if it's a boy or girl!!! I can't wait to hear!!!
love,
Colleen Shaffer
Post a Comment