Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wedding Season

Well, we’re about to head down south for 2 BIG weddings in our families. This weekend, May 22, 2010, Chris’ sister Whitney is marrying her high school sweetheart, Anthony Harder. This weekend we are celebrating my dear friend and sister-in-law becoming Mrs. Whitney Harder. I met Whitney a little over 11 years ago when she was just 11 years old. She has grown into a BEAUTIFUL young woman who follows after God whole-heartedly.



The following weekend is MY BROTHER’s wedding!!! OH my…is it possible that he’s old enough??? He’s actually 24 and has been to Iraq and many other places…yet I still see him as my 2 year old playmate. He is marrying one FANTASTIC woman…she is who I dreamed he would marry. Yay for dreams coming true!!! I knew she existed and I’m so happy they found each other! So on May 28th, Richard Andrew Brown will make Miss Carrie Rowden…Mrs. Carrie Brown! Yes…tears are flowing now.


Then May 29th Chris and I will celebrate 6 years of wedded bliss. I love this time of year…the air smells great, my stomach is in butterflies in anticipation, and new chapters are beginning. So I’ll go pack my wedding shoes and extra tissue because you know those tears will be flowing…

3 comments:

kaw said...

how convenient for ya'll that they decided to get married a week apart! :) are they both in nwa?

Chris, Sarah, Kate, and Benjamin said...

I know! We really appreciate it...although I know they didn't coordinate it for our sake! Whitney's wedding's at UBC and Andrew's is down in Searcy.

Lauren said...

That is so exciting!! WOW I can't believe that Andrew is getting married!!