Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fallen Tree

So last week we had a tree fall in our backyard. Thankfully it fell away from our house and on a hill that goes up. None of our property was damaged so we didn't think it was too emergent to get the tree taken down, but I called and got a tree company scheduled to come a week and a half later. In the mean time we had another VERY windy day and a rather large branch came crashing down from pretty high up the tree. I heard the wind before the branch fell and got nervous so I grabbed Kate and went to the other side of the house in case some big might fall. That's when I heard a crash in our backyard but thankfully nothing happened to our house or deck, which is where the branch fell. Needless to say it got me more worried that more of the tree would come down and do more damage before the tree guys came out to take it down. So I called and asked for them to come out sooner. They came the next day and did an excellent job. Kate even took a nap through all their noise. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.








No comments: