Friday, February 5, 2010

Such a bad blogger

I have really been putting off blogging lately. Not because I don't want to but have been so busy. Kate is now fully walking and toddling around which makes for a busy Momma. She's on the go so much I have a hard time getting her to sit still for a picture. That's why you'll see many of our photographic moments are in the high chair when she is eating because then she's strapped in and can't get away from the lens! We've been busy with playgroups and library story times...and just the every day goings on of the Ross household. Enjoy the pics!
Kate woke up from her nap with hair that stood straight up...too cute not to capture
Kate LOVES to sniff the wipes....what's funny is their unscented but she always does this, looks like she's blowing her nose.

She has started taking an interest in spoonfeeding herself...makes this Momma nervous but she does pretty good!


This looks like she's not finding lunch very tasty...but I'll tell you this girl loves her some clam chowder!







Talking on her phone. It amazes me she knows this is a phone because we definitely don't own any that look like this anymore.

Kisses for Daddy







Kate and her friend Felicity

Kate loves the tunnel!


Helping Momma cook









First time coloring





2 comments:

Tara & Johhny said...

jack likes to wipe his nose too! he can blow his nose sometimes when we tell him to. i love the picture of her smiling at the end. she is so adorable!!

Areta said...

I LOVE her shirt with the "K" on it! Did your mom make it?