Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kate's 15 month appointment

My long string bean will be 15 months tomorrow!!! I can hardly believe it...these past 3 months went by way too fast. Since her 1 year appointment she has started walking, got her first molar, talking more, saying words that to the non-parental ear may not sound like words but we know what she's trying to say, and as a bonus she's been sleeping through the night without waking up once! I don't know how long that last one will last but one can hope!

We had her well-check and she's doing great. They did the normal shots but also had to prick her finger a couple times to test for lead and iron...that was not the most pleasant experience for either Momma or Kate. But we survived! Her iron is normal and we'll find out results on the lead in a couple of weeks. Her doctor is the nicest guy (reminds me SO much of Ben Folds, the singer) but I think Kate's starting to figure out that seeing him comes with a bit of pain. She was fine after the shots when he was out of the room but when he came back in she clung to me so hard! I don't think his feelings were hurt.

Kate was in the 50th percentile for head circumference, 30th percentile for weight, and 95th% for height...no wonder her pants are starting to look like capris! :)

No comments: