Kate playing with her Daddy's pager...her favorite toy when he comes home. It's actually kind of sad because he walks in from work and she instantly wants in his arms...but once there she pushes away trying to look at his belt to find the pager. She just wants to be like her Daddy. What's funny is she walks around using it as a phone and will laugh randomly as she walks and talks, she also tries to put it on her hip...just like her Daddy. It's SO fun to see her imagination at work but also scary to see how much she imitates us. 
Once again being just like Daddy...he was playing with her sitting against the wall...so naturally she had to do the same. But I must say she sat up quite a bit straighter than he did. :)

Kate's wrapped up Valentine's gifts from her Grandparents and us.

This time I caught her acting like her Mommy! I was able to catch a smile, but she did this for about half an hour and was VERY serious.

We got Kate a tunnel for Valentine's day and she loves it.


She loves it even more when her Daddy gets inside...
...and pops out!
Cooking with Momma...

Heart pancakes for breakfast...

Kate doesn't quite get the concept of tearing into gifts. She's more curious about the wrapping and then when she discovers there's something inside she's cautious more than excited. She also is content to play with the first gift she opens and doesn't want to move on to the next. Not a bad quality I guess...

Once again being just like Daddy...he was playing with her sitting against the wall...so naturally she had to do the same. But I must say she sat up quite a bit straighter than he did. :)
Kate's wrapped up Valentine's gifts from her Grandparents and us.
This time I caught her acting like her Mommy! I was able to catch a smile, but she did this for about half an hour and was VERY serious.
We got Kate a tunnel for Valentine's day and she loves it.
She loves it even more when her Daddy gets inside...
Cooking with Momma...
Heart pancakes for breakfast...
Kate doesn't quite get the concept of tearing into gifts. She's more curious about the wrapping and then when she discovers there's something inside she's cautious more than excited. She also is content to play with the first gift she opens and doesn't want to move on to the next. Not a bad quality I guess...


6 comments:
What a perfect V-day! Your family is just precious! ;)
looks like a fun day! The tunnel pictures are cute!
Sarah, "Princess Kate" is beautiful! Marla gave me your blog address some time ago and I've enjoyed seeing your sweet family. What a sweet baby...and sweet family!
Tell me about your salsa recipe!
Hi Mrs. Judy! I love reading Marla's blog too! Does Monica have one...if not we need to get her to do one! :) The recipe is from The Pioneer Woman blog, she has some other great recipes too. But here's the link to the salsa recipe: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/01/restaurant-style-salsa/
Hope you all are doing well!
I love that tunnel idea, so much fun! Yall look like you're having a blast with Miss Kate! What a cutie! Hope all is well. We need to catch up!
Oh, Kate is just precious!! Your blog is beautiful! I love the design. :-)
Post a Comment