I think Kate felt extra special today. I think she knew from the moment she woke up that today was not your average day in the Ross house. We went in for her 1 year check up and it went great...besides the shot part. She was not too happy about that but this girl doesn't hold a grudge long because she was back to smiling and laughing at her doctor moments later. All her stats seem to be the same...she's 25th-50th% in weight, 75th% in height (which the doctor questioned because he thought she looked longer), and 40th% for head circumference. He was very pleased and said she's doing great. We're working on transitioning to whole milk now and away from the bottle.
Tonight when Chris got home we did dinner, ate cupcakes...which Kate seemed to thoroughly enjoy and looked at me like I was crazy for not introducing her to this yummy treat earlier...then presents. She received SO many fun gifts from family and friends. Thank you all for helping make her day so special! She was getting close to bedtime so she was pretty tired...so surprisingly the cake mess wasn't as bad as I expected. We'll see how Saturday goes...
Here's some pics of Kate the toddler...
5 comments:
she is such a little lady! oh my goodness we have toddlers!!!! can you believe it?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE !!!! Wow, I can't believe you are already a year old :)
yea! Happy Birthday Kate!
A VERY happy b'day to you Kate.. you are a delight!! :)
Sarah,
She is adorable. I love those big eyes! Glad she had a great birthday. I hope to see you the next time you're in town.
Post a Comment