Saturday, September 12, 2009

10 months old

So I apparently haven't been good about getting pictures up to the grandparents...so here you go. I'll try to be better, I promise. Seriously though...it's no easy feat getting a picture of our very active baby girl.

In honor of Kate's 10 month birthday today...here are some pics. I can't believe we're in the double digits! :) Kate was majorly teething last week, her top two teeth came in at the same time. It's gotten chillier here in the Northeast so we're pulling out her winter wardrobe earlier than expected. Ok, enough talk...here's what you've been waiting for...



Figuring out the flashlight
Bundled up and ready to go on a stroll
I LOVE this outfit!
Chilling with Dad Saturday morning watching Sports Center

5 comments:

Dottie said...

Ok...that's better. Great pics! Sure makes waiting a few more weeks to see you guys easier. Love, DotDot

Brooke said...

I love your pictures. Shes getting so big and looks so happy. Ava likes to watch sports center with her daddy too, how funny:)

Ashley said...

WAY CUTE SARAH!!!!!!

Tara & Johhny said...

i wish jack would just sit back and watch tv with us! kate is so cute sarah. can't wait to see her in october :)

Elizabeth said...

Happy 10th month Kate!! You are too cute :)