The story of us...
Sarah, this is sooooo cute! Melts my heart! She is just too precious! Hope you girls are well! ;)
Too cute...and I love your header...I had a few hours to blog hop tonight and enjoyed yours so much. Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
That was way to cute :) You are going to have to put that in her baby book as her first kiss. Love, ElizabethP.S. Love the new template/color. It is very pretty!
Hilarious! So cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sarah, this is sooooo cute! Melts my heart! She is just too precious! Hope you girls are well! ;)
Too cute...and I
love your header...I had a few hours to blog hop tonight and enjoyed yours so much.
Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
That was way to cute :) You are going to have to put that in her baby book as her first kiss.
Love, Elizabeth
P.S. Love the new template/color. It is very pretty!
Hilarious! So cute!
Post a Comment