Sunday, May 3, 2009

Beautiful Saturday in Boston


Yesterday we went up to Boston to meet up with Cody Moore, a friend of ours from college. We had a blast remembering some fun times. Cody's in Boston for an orthodontic meeting, he's in his residency to become an orthodontist. So we just did a leisurely lunch with him and walked around the Italian district and Faneuil Hall. Kate did great and once again just rolled with the punches. Cody also made me feel better about her having a paci. He said it's better for them to take to the paci than their thumb because for obvious reasons it's easier to take away the paci than the thumb. He said as far as orthodontic work goes it wouldn't make that big of a difference one way or the other. I forgot my camera and I was so mad at myself because the flowers were beautiful all over downtown Boston.


Also I'm dealing with a pretty yucky allergy attack...those are never fun but harder to deal with when my baby needs a lot of my energy.

No comments: