We're having a gorgeous morning! It was raining this morning which made it even more inviting to stay in bed...even better Kate slept until 8am. By 9:30am it looked like this outside....here's our house in the spring (we're trying to capture our house at each point in the four seasons.
Spring 2009
Chris went and got us bagels for breakfast as I fed Kate her breakfast and now they're off to run some mysterious errands which I can only assume are for Mother's Day and my birthday Monday. So I'm here at home for the first time by myself...it's a wierd feeling actually.
Yesterday Kate and I went walking with Elizabeth, her 6 week old Abby, Brooke and her 3 week old Cal, and Neil and his 8 week old Adrian (Christina is finishing up her last rotation in med school). It was a beautiful day for a walk in Wooster Square and the blossoms were gorgeous. Honestly, spring in New Haven makes the winter worth it. But no worries, I'm not turning away from my southern roots. I'm still a fan of the humidity (strange I know). I just think the spring up here reminds me of home a little.
Here are a few pics of Kate and her precious smile.
Kate and her Daddy playing on the computer
Leaving for our walk
Kate and her Daddy about to run their mysterious errands
Before church last Sunday
On our walk around Wooster Square
5 comments:
kate looks just like your mom in the picture of her looking at the computer.
Kate is precious!!!
I got your sweet comment - we do have a lot in common.
Brown was my grandmother's maiden name. She was VERY special to me and I wanted to use her name - her first name was Ethel so you can see why I didn't choose that. ha! It's also my favorite color. I love the name for her! I would use it too if I were you!
I just wanted to be sure to let you know that I am keeping up with your blog. It's a fun way to watch Kate grow from a distance! I'm so glad things are going well for all of you up there. And she is PRECIOUS!
Ok...as I see Kate growing up so fast, I'm reminded that ya'll really need to (eventually) live closer!! Love and miss you guys so much! Happy Birthday, Sarah!
So pretty! I couldn't find your email address to answer your question on my blog, but Monica is due at the end of September...4 boys! Ages: 14, 9, 3 and 0! :)
Post a Comment