Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're having...

...a GIRL!!! We're so excited and can't wait to eventually meet this sweet little girl. Our doctor appointment went great and we got some pictures that I'll post later. She's measuring about 2 days ahead of schedule and all seems to be just as it should. She was doing somersaults when we did the ultrasound...she's very active! We already love her so much, I can't imagine how much more we'll fall in love when we get to hold her. Chris is already protective and so proud. Bless his heart, this little girl is going to make him melt. Wanted to let you know about our news. Now I need to go pack and get ready for the move this weekend.

2 comments:

wildflowers and sweet tea said...

Girls are so much fun! Drama, but fun and cute and yes they do get to their daddy's hearts quickly!

kaw said...

Congratulations! I don't know what it's like to have a girl, but I'm sure it'll be so fun! We'll let you know what we're having when we find out in 3 weeks!

Kim