Friday, June 6, 2008

Getting bigger by the day...

Last night we had a End-of-the-Year party for Chris' intern group. I didn't have a lot of choices on my dress and I wasn't in the mood to go shopping (which is abnormal for me) but I did find a dress that I bought last year for Chris' honors convocation. I am officially in maternity clothes and I can breathe and sit comfortably again!

For all my pregnant friends out there, have you tried Diet A&W Root beer? I'm loving it right now because it's different than Sprite and for these hot Alabama days it's a nice caffeine free treat. I can't tell the difference between regular and diet root beer like I can with Coke and Dr. Pepper. So there's my plug for A&W.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just showed Papaw your "bump". He said you are going to be a pretty mama.

wildflowers and sweet tea said...

you look so pretty! I love that dress!

sillysmiths said...

how sweet!! You look darling. How are you feeling? Are you guys going to find out what you are having?