Monday, June 16, 2008

Packing is oh so fun!

18 weeks

We had a busy weekend! Friday night we went out to dinner with a couple we knew from Arkansas, Allen and Areta Moseley. We had fun swapping stories about moving, Birmingham and Arkansas. Saturday and Sunday we had BBQ's with some of Chris' Baptist residents. Chris worked Saturday in the ER...only 3 more 12 hour shifts to go!!! Sunday we packed up the kitchen and laundry room which took up most of our afternoon. It's kind of emotional to see all your stuff in boxes and know it's inevitable that we're definitely moving again. Our stuff gets picked up on Friday and we drive away on Monday, June 23 arriving in New Haven on Tuesday. We close on our house on Wednesday, the 25th, and hopefully all our stuff gets to Connecticut Thursday because Chris starts orientation on Friday, the 27th!



I can't complain too much though, being busy has kept my mind off the anticipation of Wednesday!!! We find out whether we're having a boy or a girl! I can't wait. I'm feeling more and more movement in my belly. Mostly when I get in the car.

1 comment:

wildflowers and sweet tea said...

ughhh! packing! You're going to have a crazy week next week! Call me when you get settled. We want to hear all about the new house!