Monday, November 24, 2014

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

This past week was a bit busy with Thanksgiving Festivities at Kate's school, the Sugar Plum Ball, and then Tux n' Trees.  All of which was so fun but I'm looking forward to having a low key week with family ahead.  

Kate's Daddy was her date to the Sugar Plum Ball where they crowned her and she got to dance to hear heart's content.  Sweet, sweet memories were made.




Meanwhile, my little date and I had a low key evening at home.  He loves to make us laugh.


 On Friday we had Kate's Thanksgiving Feast at school.  They recited Psalm 100 by heart and enjoyed a wonderful lunch.  We are so blessed to have Miss DeFede and Mrs. Walsh as Kate's teachers this year.  She absolutely loves them!

And lastly, my handsome man and I at Tux n' Trees this year...we had a great time for a great cause.   



No comments: